1. Aluminum magnesium and manganese alloy roofing system.
A typical roof system structure of aluminum magnesium and manganese alloy is constructed, as shown in FIG.1.
Magnesium aluminum manganese alloy roofing system structure, from bottom to top respectively: roof floor: the perforated aluminum zinc plating or galvanized steel sheet, according to the thickness of purlin distances to design, perforation rate is obtained according to the project calculation.
Roof purline: Z275 galvanized purline.
Dustproof layer: for non - woven cloth, mainly used for dust - proof, laid on the roof surface.
Absorbent cotton: glass wool is usually used, and its bulk and thickness are determined according to the calculation.
Vapor barrier: can be laid separately, or glass wool (with moisture-proof veneer);The isolation layer is often used in polyester film and high density polyethylene film.
Roof subpurline: Z275 galvanized purline.
Insulation and insulation layer: rock wool is usually used, and its thickness is determined according to calculation.
Waterproof breathable membrane: for high density polyethylene non-woven, block wind and rain on the building structure, at the same time of strengthening the building air tightness, water tightness, also can provide unique permeability, rapid discharge and water of the retaining structure internal, effectively avoid the mold and the formation of condensation water.
Aluminum alloy fixed seat (T shaped code) : fixed on the roof subpurline, used to fix the aluminum magnesium manganese alloy roof panel.
Aluminum magnesium manganese alloy roof panel: the thickness is usually 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm.
1.2 characteristics and advantages of aluminum magnesium and manganese alloy roofing system.
1.2.1 base material anti-corrosion, strong durability.
1) adopt the brand AA3004 aluminum magnesium manganese alloy, which has a strong anti-corrosion property;
2) surface damage caused by transportation or construction does not affect its anti-corrosion performance;
3) certified by the national bureau of standards: the service life of this product in ordinary environment is not shorter than 40 years.
1.2.2 reliable waterproof performance.
1) the fixed mode adopts the hidden button and mechanical lock, without any screws to go through the roof to avoid the hidden trouble;
2) the maximum utilization of the cross-sectional area of the panel is drained and the drainage efficiency is high.Compared with ordinary metal pressure plate drainage capacity, see figure 2;
3) the transverse lap joint adopts the special reaming machine hinge, the sealing is good, and has the anti-capillary action measure;
4) adopt sliding fixed seat to avoid damage of panel due to temperature deformation, as shown in figure 3;
5) adopt mobile pressure type equipment, break the restriction of the transportation condition to the plate length, and reduce the longitudinal overlap of the plate;
6) aluminum alloy roofing plate and flood water permit welding, and improve the waterproofing of roof opening.
1.2.3 good modeling adaptability.
1) the aluminum magnesium and manganese alloy materials are of considerable strength and flexibility, especially suitable for the roof of three-dimensional curved surface and other complex shapes;
2) unique fan board, bending plate and fan bending plate production technology, can ensure the waterproof capability while achieving the perfect design modeling.
1.2.4 the material is beautiful and easy to use.
1) the original color panel has a strong metallic luster;
2) can be coated with PE or PVDF coating to meet the color requirements of design and use;
3) no washing and maintenance is required during use.
1.2.5 field pressure type production mode.
High flexibility, it is convenient to adjust production parameters according to the construction site conditions, which can shorten the production cycle and ensure the product quality.
1.3 standard parts and tools for the roofing system of aluminum magnesium manganese alloy.
1.3.1 fixed support.
The fixed support height can be selected according to the construction requirements, commonly used for: 81 mm, 106 mm, 116mm and 156 mm, with 6mm thick thermal insulation pad under the support.The standard support width is 58 mm;The width of the double width is 116mm.Fixed support, as shown in figure 4.
1) mountain wall node accessories,
2) eaves gutter and eaves node accessories.
See fig.6 for the accessories used for eaves and eaves.
1.3.3 and instrument
1) electric locking machine, used for locking plate ribs, and connecting plate with fixed seat, as shown in figure 7 (left).
2) manual locking machine, before using the electric lock machine, use manual lock to lock the end of the plate, so as to be in the position of the electric locking machine, as shown in figure 7 (right).
1.4 function guarantee of aluminum magnesium manganese alloy roofing system.
1.4.1 sound absorption and sound insulation.
The system USES the sound absorption material to adjust the sound field distribution to eliminate the echo.
Solution: perforation of roof floor and the laying of sound absorbing material (non-woven absorbent cloth and fiberglass cotton), the type of perforating floor is shown in figure 8.
2) sound insulation
Designed to isolate outdoor noise sources.
Solution: choose the right roof structure and material quality (the quality is doubled and the sound insulation is increased by 6 db);A double-layer or multi-layer roof structure with an air interlayer is adopted, and the rigid connection between the two layers is minimized (that is, the acoustic bridge), so as to avoid the reduction of the additional sound insulation.
It is required to control the inner surface temperature of the enclosure structure not lower than the indoor temperature, so as to ensure the surface is not exposed.
1) causes of cold condensation.
Because the surface temperature of the object is lower than ** temperature.In the steel structure, the metal enclosure is connected with the purline by fasteners. If no special treatment is taken, there will be a condensation phenomenon in the part where the metal is connected.When there is a lining board, the temperature of the lining board is reduced due to the cold bridge, and the water vapor is difficult to pass through the lining board, so there are obvious water drops on the lining board.
2) the harm of cold condensation dew.
Make the insulation performance of the insulation cotton change, water vapor may cause the surface dripping, causing the surface to rust;The contact of water vapor and steel components can lead to corrosion and shorten the service life of roof.
3) cold condensation design.
Set the insulation layer: it should be arranged on the side of the water vapor flow, so the heating house should be placed inside the insulation layer, and the cold storage building should be arranged in the outer layer of the insulation layer.The material selection is ideal with polypropylene sandwich, while aluminum foil is easy to rust when it has water vapor and should be avoided.Set layer or discouraged channel between ventilation: thermal insulation layer between the lateral and roof plate layer between the ventilation, if any, from indoor into steam, can be continuously with outdoor air flow away, the thermal insulation layer can have the effect of drying.