Fire proof prefab steel building modular cement homes Basic information: 1. Easy to be installed in construction site. 2. with advantages of energy saving, earthquake proof, and weather proof. 3. The larger versions of this style have plenty of room for the extended family. 4. The creative...
Fire proof prefab steel building modular cement homes
Galvanized light steel stud
Steel & wooden composite door, wooden door, PVC door, aluminum frame door, etc…
Roof and wall
Light steel wall/roof frame
Aluminum, PVC or Wooden window
Office, residential and commercial real estate,
PVC or aluminum
1. Easy to be installed in construction site.
2. with advantages of energy saving, earthquake proof, and weather proof.
3. The larger versions of this style have plenty of room for the extended family.
4. The creative intent is to provide an opulent and extravagant impression of luxury.
5. 14 workers could finish the installation within 40 days.
6. All materials could be packed into 7 pcs 40'HQ.
7. We have various of materials for customers selection.
8. Main frame: light gauge steel frame structure.
→ Stand heavy rain
→ Life Spain: More than 50 years
→ Fire Proof: A1 Level
→ Thermal Conductivity: 0.1035 W/m.K (90mm thickness wall has same thermal conductivity of 350mm brick wall)
→ Thermal Resistance: 0.869 m2·K/W
→ Snow Resistance: Snow pressure 8.219 KN/m2
→ Earthquake Resistance: Up to Richter 8 or as required
→ Sound Insulation: 40 dB
→ Wind Load: Wind speed 180 Km/h
→ Wall Shock Resistance: 500 KG concentrated force
→ Built-in Wire Conduit: Electric wire conduit inside of the panels
Q & A
1. Q: Since when your company started producing this producer? What's the annual output now?
A: Since 2005 we got a sample from Australia, our boss made research into it, tried severaltimes and then start the stable production. The annual output is about 500, 000sqm per year.
2. Q: What are the advantages of your panel?
A: Our panel's outstanding advantage are light weight, heat insulation/ per, waterproof, fireproof,sound insulation, fast construction and so on.
3. Q: Is the panel fire rated, if so, what is the rating?
A: Theoretically, it can endure the fire for 4 hors in the heat of 1000c. But in fact, it is incombustible.